Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prayer Please!!

Please pray as we are making the decision of bringing home one little boy or two! We are praying for God's guidance in this and would appreciate all of your prayers as well. What this would mean is more time in country (which means more funds for food/lodging/cab fees) as well as about $12,000 more in funds needed. We know that God will provide if this is His will. Please pray that we would have wisdom and discernment about this decision.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

1 comment: