Monday, November 8, 2010

A name has been decided!!

We have finally decided on a name for our little boy :) Caleb Daniel Golden, known as Sebastian on RR. We cannot wait to bring this little one home, God willing, in the spring! 
Also God willing, we will be bringing home a brother for him as well. We are sending in soon all that is needed to commit to this second little fella. As soon as we are officially committed we will share his picture and info with all.
I cannot wait until my days are filled with loving and taking care of my boys instead of fundraising to bring them home!!

Thank you to all who have donated, prayed, and encouraged us!!

4 comments:

  1. He is SUCH a Caleb! Congratulations on choosing a name for your little prince.

    I can't wait to hear news about Caleb's brother! Oooh, I wonder if it's one of the boys I've been praying for!

    Kayla
    http://bebrandnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog at RR. I am so happy you are adopting this little boy! He is gorgeous! And I love the name Caleb. So exciting to hear Caleb is getting a brother too! I can't wait to see who the little fella will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Caleb/Sebastian! His eyes remind me so much of my Madalyn's! so blue and so precious... We just returned from the same country and orphanage he is in. I would be happy to fill you in on what we know of the process. I am so happy Sebastian has a family and can't wait to see who his brother will be! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy he has a family! We were considering him before the Lord made it clear we were to go get Maria. Congrats! http://afamilyformaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete