Thursday, November 17, 2011

Impromptu Lunch Date

A couple of days ago, due to special circumstances, I was able to enjoy lunch with the most handsome of men. :) Little men that is!
Josiah decided to sleep through lunch so I found myself eating at the table with Jackson. Normally, with the chaos of 2 little boys who eat different things at slightly different times, I am unable to sit down to lunch until after they are down for afternoon nap. This day I found myself able to eat at the same time as Jackson so we heated up some leftover chinese and had a "date"! I didn't realize it until after we'd been sitting there for a bit, but suddenly I realized that it was just he and I. :) Life had actually slowed down for a bit and we had nothing else to do but enjoy each others company. It was the best lunch I've had in quite some time. :) So we sat there smiling at one another and eating and giggling some. When we were done we cuddled on the couch watching a movie (Baby Einstein, Animals Around Me). It was the best! And I could tell that Jackson was enjoying this date as much as I was. Every now and again that little sweetie would just lean over and give me a kiss. :) Talk about melting a momma's heart!

I cannot wait until things are more settled here and we can go out for our dates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment