Thursday, May 26, 2011

Almost ready!!!!

Let me start by apologizing for not posting more on here. The last couple of weeks getting ready for our boys has been crazy. As Josiah is much younger than Caleb, we had to adjust some of the things we were planning on having for the boys. That, of course, meant a shopping trip with my wonderful friend Heather!!! Now we have a crib and a toddler bed all set up and waiting. We have toys and car seats and strollers and high chairs and......and I know we'll still need more when they get here!!

I've also been busy learning how to pack light. Whew! That is hard!!! LOL  But I do believe I got it!! If all goes as planned, and it should since I am 75% done packing, we will not have any checked bags!! Woohoo!! now te keep the stuff we have to carry everywhere light enough so we don't fall down running to our flights!

I need to send out a BIG thank you to those who've helped around the house the last couple weeks and to those who are taking care of our house and dogs while we are away! They will probably get more attention from you than they have from me these last few weeks :)

Thank you all for your prayers and support. We are so excited to get over there and get this legal process started to bring the boys home. And of course to meet them!!!! Cannot wait to hold my little men!!! What an exciting adventure we are about to begin. I know there will be bumps and it will be different than anything I've ever known, but we will be praising God throughout it all! It is for Him that we do all we do.

Now, I must finish packing and clean out the fridge. Tomorrow is a haircut and printing up the final pictures for the boys album!! Almost ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment