Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank you all for the wonderful name suggestions! We are still undecided and may just remain that way until we meet the little guy :)  We are still open to more suggestions too!

We are getting so excited to go meet these guys!!! 2 weeks!!!! Tomorrow my wonderful friend Lyndi is coming over to help me pack. What she doesn't know is that she has her work cut out for her! We are told to pack light and I don't think those words are even in my vocabulary :) LOL Whenever we go anywhere I always take 2-3 outfits extra, 3-5 pair of shoes (you never know what you might end up doing or what the weather will be like!), lots of stuff to do, jackets, sweatshirts (I'm always cold so even when going somewhere warm I like to be prepared), etc, etc. So tomorrow is going to be an adventure for me!!!! Lyndi, if you read this, I hope you are ready for a challenge ;)

Other than packing and excitedly waiting for our departure we are just doing a few things around the house (some new carpet here, put in a ceiling here, replace a window or two ;) ). Although, you'd think I'd learn to wait for clean-up till the end instead of after every phase! That's ok, keeps me busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment