Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pictures!!!

Okay, so before the pictures, just a bit about our visits today :)  I am so excited that Josiah has not only started giving kisses but he has also started reaching for momma!! And today, whenever someone would hand him to me he would smile as he reached for me! One happy momma here :) :) :) He even reached for me a couple times when no one was handing him to me, just wanted his momma!
And Jackson today was being so cute! He did really good with signing and trying to say the words. He very much loves to wrestle with daddy and play soccer :) These might just be his two favorite things!!

Alright, alright, on to the pictures ;)






















2 comments:

  1. I am amazed how much they seem to change in the few weeks you're there. Micah seemed to change so much & now I'm watching your boys change. It proves that love from their mommy & daddy makes them blossom. I can't wait to see them in their own clothes(not orphange ones)!! I'm so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Can't wait for you guys to have them home!

    ReplyDelete